Bug Labs BUGvonHippel solderpad
Expands BUG connectivity with multiple interfaces.wiki.buglabs.net/index.php/Hardware:BUGvonHippel_Module
BUGvonHippel, named after Dr. Eric von Hippel of MIT, expands BUG connectivity with multiple interfaces.
- Standard USB Host connector
- I2C, multi-point digital control bus
- SPI, digital control bus
- 4-wire Serial port (in pin field; no DB9 connector)
- I2S, digital audio bus
- 4 GPIO (General Purpose I/O) digital lines, direct from Bug Base Unit CPU
- 1 Interrupt input to Bug Base Unit CPU
- 6 IOX (I/O Expander) digital lines, four with LED sites available
- 16 bit Analog-to-Digital Converter
- 8 bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
Bill of Materials
This project does not have a bill of materials.
This project is © Bug Labs, and is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3 licence.