SolderPad is a place to share, discover and collaborate on electronic projects.
Electronic projects published on SolderPad come to life. Schematics, boards and bills of materials are clearly presented making projects easier to review and construct.
A SolderPad project project is a git repository, making it simple to import and clone SolderPad projects. You can host a project on GitHub and push it to SolderPad.
SolderPad is, and always will be, free for electronics projects published under an explicit Open Source licence.
To find out more, take the tour …
From the SolderPad blog:
We’ll be demonstrating SolderPad and talking about some of the projects it hosts at the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce FutureMaker day, which is being held at Somerset House in London on Wednesday 19th June 2013. …
Posted: 31 May 2013
- skarg created skarg/rs-485-boosterpack — 12 days ago
- cylindric schematic processed cylindric/led-gun-lights — 2 months ago
- thinlayerfpga created thinlayerfpga/helix_4-fpga-module — 2 months ago
- bekeband created bekeband/cord-level-meter-tester — 4 months ago
- michael0310 updated michael0310/beaglebone-black-sensorcape — 4 months ago
- pb66 created pb66/emonpi — 5 months ago
- thefnf pushed to thefnf/freedomsky — 5 months ago
- folknology updated folknology/pibot — 6 months ago
- jmclean created jmclean/traffic-light-shield — 6 months ago